Back Executive Vice President Sea Logistics Michael Aldwell
Michael Aldwell – Executive Vice President
Sea Logistics, Management Board
New Zealander, 1984
Michael Aldwell began his career in 2008 with Kuehne+Nagel in Auckland, New Zealand and has held several senior management positions in Asia, the Middle East & Africa, and the Americas, most recently as Global Head of Products, Sales & Marketing Sea Logistics based in Schindellegi, Switzerland.
He brings in over 15 years of experience in global logistics and transportation covering a broad range of business functions in strategy and performance development, global key account management and management of local and regional operational organisations.
Michael Aldwell studied business administration at Lincoln University, New Zealand, and at Stanford University Graduate School of Business, California.
Positions held within the Kuehne+Nagel Group
- 2008 – 2015: Various management positions in Asia Pacific & North America
- 2016 – 2018: Managing Director – New Zealand
- 2019 – 2020: SVP Sea Logistics – Middle East & Africa Region
- 2020 – 2022: Regional VP North Eastern USA
- 2023: Global Head of Products Sales & Marketing – Sea Logistics
- October 2023 – today: Executive Vice President – Sea Logistics