Floating Contact Form Portlet
Back Road Logistics – Middle East
The Middle East plays a key role in the global economy connecting Africa, Europe and Asia. With our finger on the pulse of the region’s vibrant trade routes, we offer efficient solutions that will keep your shipments moving smoothly from doorstep to destination.
At Kuehne+Nagel, we understand the unique challenges of cross-border transportation in the Middle East. Whether you are shipping goods into North Africa, across the Arabian Peninsula or through the Levant, we are your trusted logistics partner helping you navigate the complex logistics of the Middle East with ease. Our local expertise is unmatched with operations in Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Sudan, and Libya.
What we offer:
- Cross border FTL and LTL
- Domestic FTL and LTL
- Heavy and special transport options
- Temperature-controlled transport via thermal management trucks
- Transportation of Hazardous goods (ADR)
- Border customs clearance
Unlocking Vital Connections: Road solutions for delivering shipments to the most challenging areas in the region:
- Yemen Solution: 3 route options: Road (Dubai to Yemen), Air/road (Oman to Yemen), Sea/road (Oman to Yemen)
- Sudan Solution (currently suspended): Egypt to Khartoum